Dream Wigs Boutique
When you need compassion, understanding and a little information on your side...
Dream Wigs Boutique is the premier wig and hair extension retailer in the Hudson Valley. Dream Wigs Boutique is affiliated with the online superstore DreamWigs.com. Our Fishkill location gives you a convenient and discreet spot to shop for all the same brands that we sell online. The boutique is stocked with wigs and extensions from some of the best manufacturers in the business, and even if you don't see what you are looking for, just let us know and we should be able to get it for you.
Some of the brands you will find in our boutique include: Raquel Welch, Christie Brinkley, Hair Do, Gabor, Vivica Fox, Halo, Hair-u-Wear, Put-On-Pieces and Dancing with the Stars, to name a few.
In the boutique, in addition to the wigs and extensions, you will find that the staff is extremely knowledgable. Many of our employees have been working in the hair replacement industry for many years. We can also assist you with wig styling and sizing. We specialize in working with client needs related to:
Side effects from chemotherapy
Natural hair loss
Fashion, including weddings
Buying a wig is probably one of the most personal
purchases you will ever make. Unlike an article of
clothing or an electronic appliance, the purchase
of a wig, if done right, becomes an integral part of
who you are. At Dream Wigs Boutique we
understand the decision you are about to make and we are committed to making your quest for the perfect wig a complete success. Also feel free to visit our online superstore DreamWigs.com.
Note about COVID-19
HELLO! I hoping everyone is still staying safe & healthy. Here is an update...
Phase 2 opening is to be official on Tuesday, and boy do I feel good saying this!!!
1. Appointments ONLY - no walk ins.
2. When arriving at your appointment, please notify me by text while WAITING IN YOUR CAR. I will text or call you when to meet me at the front door. There is NO waiting inside of the boutique.
No additional guests are welcome to your appointment.
3. You must wear a mask at all times, even when entering the boutique.
4. You will have to answer some questions, get a contactless temperature reading, & sign a waiver to protect yourself and others. PLEASE be honest!!! (I will also be asking these same questions when making your appointment.
5. Hand sanitizer will be available for when you walk into the boutique or washing your hands with soap & warm water before sitting in the chair.
6 .No beverages or food are allowed during your appointment.
7. Please be sure to bring only 100% necessary items to your appointment.
8. If you would like to purchase retail products, please let me know. I will sanitize and package them for you. Please do not touch the products.
We HAVE to comply to all of these regulations because our NYS licenses are at risk. It’s in our best interest and our top priority in taking EXTRA precautions to keep all of our clients healthy & safe. Thank you for all of your continued loyalty, support and understanding of these changes while we navigate through this. I can’t wait to see you all soon.